Companies as well as organizations aim to work effectively at low-cost. They want to make fast, right decisions promising success. That’s where systemic constellation work offers quite a cost-efficient method to obtain unconventional and creative information about the system, the customer or the market – enabling and creating quick reactions.
Vital questions may be:
- How may I find new, creative solutions?
- What are the reasons connected to the visible conflicts?
- How may I solve conflicts within the team or company and remove obstacles?
- How do I understand my clients and market partners – and how do they see me?
- Which system change will have positive impact on the parties involved?